Pollo Tonnato Sandwich

The recipe for my pollo tonnato salad is an absolute hit! And I get why. It's amazing! Just like you're in a restaurant. But I also like to have sandwiches and when I go out to lunch one of my favorite sandwiches is a vitello tonnato sandwich. But, that's made with veal which doesn't fit my clean eating lifestyle. So in de pollo tonnato salad I decided to replace the veal with chicken and it was heavenly. So why not make a sandwich! And yes, it was gooood!!








 Scroll down for the Dutch recipe

English recipe:


Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients for 1 serving:

What you do:
  1. Rooster de broodjes in een broodrooster en beleg deze dan met sla, kipfilet, cherrytomaatjes en 1 of 2 eetlepels tonijn dressing.

Enjoy!

 

Follow Healthy Living in Heels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin or Google+!

 

  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlands recept - :


Tijd: 5 minuten

De ingrediƫnten voor 1 portie:


Bereiding:
  1. Rooster de broodjes in een broodrooster en beleg deze dan met sla, kipfilet, cherrytomaatjes en 1 of 2 eetlepels tonijn dressing.

Eet smakelijk!


 Volg Healthy Living in Heels ook op Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin of Google+!


Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!




No comments:

Post a Comment