Pollo Tonnato Salad

It's Friday, so I'm working from home today and last week when I was searching for new recipes I came across a healthy version of a vitella tonnato, namely a pollo tonnato. So with chicken instead of veal. Wrote the idea in my recipe idea book and today I wanted to have a nice salad but not one I usually have with me to work. And I noticed the pollo tonnato in my book so decided to make a salad of it! And Oh my.. This was soo good! It has quickly become my favorite lunch salad so far! The tastes are perfect together and very well balanced. Was feeling sad that my plate was empty!


English recipe:


Duration: 10 minutes

The ingredients for the salad:
  • 75 g corn salad 
  • 3 slices of chicken breast 
  • 8 cherry tomatoes 
  • 1/4 cucumber 
  • 1 tsp capers 
  • 1 tbs roasted pine nuts 
The ingredients for the dressing Tuna: 

  • 1/2 can of tuna in water 
  • 1 heaped tbsorganic mayonnaise 
  • Handful arugula 
  • 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil 
  • 1 ts capers 
  • Juice 1/2 lemon 
  • Salt & Pepper 


preparation:

What you do:
  1. Puree all ingredients for the dressing in a blender or in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. 
  2. Roast the pine nuts if you had not done during the preparations for this week this. 
  3. Put the salad on a plate, cut the tomatoes into quarters and cucumber into small pieces and mix with the lettuce. Cut the chicken slices into strips and drape over the salad. Pour the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with the rest of the capers and pine nuts.

Enjoy!


  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlandse recept - Kip Salade met Tonijndressing (Pollo Tonnato) :


Tijd: 10 minuten

De ingrediënten voor de sla:
  • 75 g veldsla
  • 3 plakjes kipfilet
  • 8 cherrytomaten
  • 1/4 komkommer
  • 1 tl kappertjes
  • 1 el geroosterde pijnboompitten
De ingrediënten voor de tonijn dressing: 

  • 1/2 blikje tonijn op water
  • 1 volle eetlepel biologische mayonaise
  • Flinke hand rucola
  • 2 el extra vierge olijfolie
  • 1 tl kappertjes
  • sap 1/2 citroen
  • Peper & Zout

Bereiding:
  1. Pureer alle ingrediënten voor de dressing met een staafmixer of in een blender. Breng op smaak met zout en peper. 
  2. Rooster de pijnboompitjes als je dit nog niet had gedaan tijdens de voorbereidingen voor deze week. 
  3. Doe de veldsla op een bord, snijd de tomaten in kwarten en komkommer in stukjes en meng met de sla. Snijd de kipfilet plakjes in reepjes en drapeer over de salade. Giet lekker veel dressing over de salade en bestrooi deze met de rest van de kappertjes en pijnboompitten. 

Eet smakelijk!


  Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!

No comments:

Post a Comment