My favorite healthy snacks

Often I get the question, but what do you snack during the day? Well that depends on my mood and what my body is craving at that moment. The type of snack your body need depends on your level of activity and other meals on a day. But in the morning I often eat fruit and around 4 o'clock in the afternoon I have my homemade raw food bar or I really like to have a (spelt) rice cracker with anything I have in my fridge or pantry. So I present you with my four favorite rice cracker toppings.


Top left corner:
  • A variation on my smoked salmon sandwich. I used 1/2 mashed avocado, 1 slice smoked salmon, little bit of cottage cheese and some pepper.

Top right corner:
  • This rice cracker is topped with soft goat cheese, some arugula and walnuts. If you're a sweeth tooth you could also add some agave syrup.

Bottom left corner:
  • I always have boiled eggs in my refrigerator which I make in the weekends during my meal prepping but I don't always prefer to just eat an egg as a snack so in those cases I often make a rice cracker with 1/2 mashed avocado, some slices tomato and 1/2 egg seasoned with some Himalyan sea salt. The other half of the egg I eat seperate.

Bottom right corner:
  • And last but not least, the quickest rice cracker you can imagine: one with organix peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment