Spring Couscous Salad (V)

I made this couscous salad ​​during my meal prep last Sunday because I had forgotten that today was Australia-Netherlands and the game started early at 6:00 p.m.. So I decided to work from home today because I didn't have any appointments and go to the gym from 4:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m. and eat this delicious couscous salad on the couch while watching the game. The salad is both delicious hot or cold.

Want the Dutch recipe? Go to the Dutch website!



Duration: 10 mintes

The ingredients for 1 serving:

  • 100 g couscous
  • 1/2 can of corn
  • 1/2 can peas
  • 50 g green beans
  • 8 cherry tomatoes
  • 1 sweet paprika
  • 50 g feta cheese
  • 1 tbs freshly chopped parsley
  • Small piece of butter

What you do:
  1. I used beans I had left from my pasta salad with ham, if you don;t have this start with cleaning the beans and cook them for 8 minutes until tender. 
  2. Cook the couscous as directed on the package. When the couscous needs to well stir in a small piece of butter and the corn and peas. The butter give some more taste to the couscous.
  3. While everything is cooking cut the paprika and cherry tomatoes and stir through the couscous together with the beans when it is finished. Crumble feta cheese on top and eat the same day or store in the refrigerator for the next day (preservable for 3 days).

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment