Tropical Oats (V)

Time for a new breakfast recipe! Lately I was completely addicted to my banana-quark smoothie bowls. But I'm having some trouble with my intestines which might be caused by the fact that I have this every morning which isn't a really varied diet. And that while I always stress the importance of variety! So I'm going to change things up and also have some oats during the week! So today, as it's still sunny here, I made a tropical oatmeal which was absolutely delicious!



 Scroll down for the Dutch recipe

English recipe:


Duration: 15 minutes

The ingredients for 1 serving:
  • 200 ml rice milk
  • 60 g oatmeal
  • 1/4 ts cinnamon
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 mango
  • 1 tbs blueberries
  • 1 tbs almonds
  • 1 heaped tbs dessicated coconut

What you do:
  1. Put the rice milk in a saucepan over medium heat and add the cinnamon and the oatmeal. Cook for about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the banana into pieces and put 3/4 of the banana after 3 minutes with the oatmeal in the pan.  
  2. In the meantime, cut the mango into pieces.  
  3. Put the oats after about 8 minutes in a bowl and put the blueberries, rest of the banana, mango, coconut grater and almonds on top. Let it sit for a few minutes before eating.

Enjoy!


  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlands recept - Tropische Havermout:


Tijd: 15 minuten

De ingrediƫnten voor 1 portie:
  • 200 ml rijstmelk
  • 60 g havermout
  • 1 banaan
  • 1/2 mango
  • 1 el blauwe bessen
  • 1/4 tl kaneel
  • 1 el amandelen
  • 1 flinke el kokosrasp

Bereiding:
  1. Doe de rijstmelk in een steelpan op matig vuur en voeg de kaneel en de havermout toe. Kook zo'n 8 minuten. Snijd ondertussen de banaan in stukjes en doe 3/4 van de banaan na 3 minuten bij de havermout in de pan en laat meekoken. 
  2. Snijd ondertussen de mango in stukjes.
  3. Doe de havermout na ongeveer 8 minuten koken in een kom en doe de blauwe bessen, rest van de banaan, mango, kokosrasp en amandelen erbovenop. Laat nog een paar minuutjes staan voordat je gaat eten.

Eet smakelijk!


  Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!

No comments:

Post a Comment