Tuna Lunch Salad

Yesterday I made a delicious Creamy Tuna Pasta for dinner before my workout. Loving my new fitness schedule by the way. Focusing on my core so I get ready for 9 days of surfing during the first week of April in Rio de Janeiro! But I had tuna left over because I only used half a can so decided to make a tuna salad for lunch today, Don't want to throw away any food. Just put in other stuff I had left over from this week, but it turned out delicious!! Especially due to the mayonnaise dressing. Yum!


Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients:
  • 50 g mixed lettuce
  • 1/2 can tuna on water (about 80 g)
  • 4 cherry tomatoes
  • 1 pickle
  • 1/2 sweet red paprika
  • 1 egg
  • For the dressing: 1 heaped tbs organic mayonnaise, 1 tbs white wine vinegar, 1 ts extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper.

What you do:
  1. Put the lettuce on your plate. Cut the pickle and paprika into small pieces and the cherry tomatoes in four. Mix with the tuna and egg in a bowl. Add the ingredients of the dressing and make sure everything is covered. Put it on top of the salad and enjoy!

Bon Appétit!

  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlandse recept - Tonijn Lunchsalade:


Tijd: 5 minuten

De ingrediënten:
  • 50 g gemengde sla
  • 1/2 blikje tonijn op water (zo'n 80 g)
  • 4 cherrytomaatjes
  • 1 augurk
  • 1/2 zoete punt paprika
  • 1 ei
  • Voor de dressing: 1 flinke el biologische mayonaise, 1 el witte wijn azijn, 1 tl extra vierge olijfolie, zout & peper. 

Bereiding:

  1. Doe de sla op een bord. Snijd de augurk en paprika in kleine blokjes en de cherrytomaatjes in vieren. Meng dit in een kom met de tonijn en ei. Voeg de ingrediënten voor de dressing toe en meng goed. Zorg dat alles is bedekt met dressing. Doe dit bovenop de sla en genieten maar!

Eet smakelijk!


  Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment