Nutella Oats

I was craving nutella so bad lately! Nutella was my favorite spread before I started eating clean so I really miss it sometimes. Yesterday I was at the organic store and the rice/hazelnut milk was on sale so the perfect moment for me to try it out and make Nutella Oats for breakfast today. And it turned out great!



English recipe:


Duration: 15 minutes

The ingredients:
  • 200 ml rice/hazelnut milk
  • 50 g oats
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 ts rawcacao
  • 2 tbs puffed quinoa
  • 1 tbs hazelnuts
  • 1 ts shredded coconut
  • 1 tbs cacao nibs

What you do:
  1. Put a saucepan on low to medium heat, add the milk, oats and raw cacao.
  2. Meanwhile, thinly slice the banana and put in the apan, with the exception of a few slices. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes while stirring occasionally. Turn of the heat and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
  3. Put the oats in a bowl and top with the rest of the ingredients en the banana.

Enjoy!


  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlandse recept - Nutella Havermout :


Tijd: 15 minuten

De ingrediƫnten:
  • 200 ml rijst/hazelnoot melk
  • 50 g havermout
  • 1 banaan
  • 1/2 tl rauwe cacao
  • 2 el gepofte quinoa
  • 1 el hazelnoten
  • 1 tl kokosrasp
  • 1 el cacao nibs


Bereiding:
  1. Zet een steelpan op laag tot matig vuur met de melk, havermout en rauwe cacao. 
  2. Snijd ondertussen snel de banaan in smalle plakjes en doe, op een paar plakjes na, bij de havermout in de pan. Roer goed en laat zo'n 5 tot 8 minuten zachtjes koken waarbij je af en toe roert. Draai dan het vuur uit en laat een paar minuten wellen. 
  3. Doe de havermout in een kom en top met de overige ingrediƫnten en de rest van de banaan

Eet smakelijk!


  Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!

No comments:

Post a Comment