Fruity Kiwi Salad (V)

I started the 14-day Kiwi Challenge yesterday with a Green Smoothie Bowl after my workout. Used 2 kiwi's instead of one. And today I decided to make a kiwi salad for lunch! Actually tasted pretty good and it also makes a very pretty plate as I might say so myself!

I used a green and a sungold kiwi from Zespri and they are both high in vitamin C, dietary fibers, folate and potassium. But they taste different. The yellow sungold kiwifruit is deliciously juicy and has a sweet flavor with only a hint of sour. But the green kiwifruit is more firm and more sour, it actually has a balanced sweet and sour taste. So in my opinion, combined they are perfect!


English recipe:

Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients:
  • 50 g corn salad
  • 1 green kiwi and 1 sungold yellow kiwi
  • 1 tbs blueberries
  • 8 cherry tomatoes
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 1tbs sunflower seeds
  • Dressing: 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil en 1 tbs white wine vinegar

What you do:
  1. Cut the cucumber and cherry tomatoes and mix with the lettuce and dressing on a plate. 
  2. Peel the skin of the kiwi's and cut them into slices. Place around the salad and finish by sprinkling over some sunflower seeds.

Enjoy!


  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

................................................................................................................

Nederlandse recept - Fruitige Kiwi Salade:


Tijd: 5 minutes

De ingrediƫnten:
  • 50 g veldsla
  • 1 groene kiwi en 1 sungold kiwi
  • 1 el blauwe bessen
  • 8 cherrytomaatjes
  • 1/4 komkommer
  • 1 el zonnebloempitten
  • Dressing: 1 el extra vierge olijfolie en 1 el witte wijn azijn

Bereiding:
  1. Snijd de komkommer en cherrytomaatjes en meng samen met de sla en dressing op een bord. 
  2. Snijd de schil van de kiwi's en snijd ze dan in plakjes en leg rondom de salade. Maak af door wat zonnebloempitten eroverheen te strooien.

Eet smakelijk!


  Wil je dit recept later maken of delen met je vrienden? “PIN” me dan op PINTEREST of “SHARE” dit recept op FACEBOOK door gebruik te maken van de sociale media icoontjes hieronder (in het grijze kader)!

No comments:

Post a Comment