Super Simple Chicken Salad

First day back at the office after a two week vacation! Which means that started prepping my meals again! Prepped this super simple salad yesterday so I could bring it with me to work. As a consequence, I had a healthy and simple salad for lunch today that made my colleagues jealous!


Amount of servings: 1

The ingredients:
  • 75 g corn salad
  • 1 avocado
  • 8 cherry tomatoes
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 3 slices chicken breast filet
  • 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
  • 1 tbs sunflower seeds
  • Dressing: 1 tbs olive oil extra virgin, 1.5 tbs white wine vinegar, 1 ts oregano

What you do:
  1. Simply slice the cherry tomatoes in four, cut the cucumber into cubes and put it together with the other ingredients in an airtaight storage box. Leave the avocado and boiled egg as is and only peel and cut them when you're ready to eat the salad.
  2. In a small box mix the ingredients for the dressing. Put in your refrigerator and take with you to work the next day!

Enjoy!


Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

No comments:

Post a Comment