Quinoa Rice Crackers

Time for another lunch recipe! As you know I usually have salads or sandwiches but I want to eat less bread and these quinoa crackers are the perfect solution!


Duration: 5  minutes

What you need:
  • 3 quinoa rice crackers
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 25 g smoked salmon
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 2 tomato slices
  • 1 tbs cottage cheese
  • 1 ts organic mayonaise
  • 1 slice of chicken breast
  • 1 cherry tomato
  • salt & pepper

Cracker 1: Tomato with egg, seasoned with salt

Cracker 2: Mashed avocado, smoked salmon, 1 slice egg and seasoned with pepper 

Cracker 3: Slice of chicken breast with cottage cheese, cherry tomato, avocado and seasoned with pepper.


Enjoy!

    Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

 You can also follow me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! Follow the buttons at the top in the right side bar! 



No comments:

Post a Comment