Quinoa Paprika Salad (V)

Yesterday I decided it was time to prep a quinoa lunch salad! But for some weird reason I didn't fancy it at all this morning! But I took it with me to work because I think it's a waist to throw away any food, especially since a lot of people do not even have the money to buy fresh vegetables and fruit!

At lunch I discovered that this was a very good choice because it was pretty damn good!


Amount of servings: 1


The ingredients:
  • 50 g cooked quinoa
  • 50 g lettuce
  • 1 sweet pointed paprika
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 6 cherry tomatoes
  • 20 g crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 tbs pumpkin seeds 
  • Extra virgin olive oil
  • Juice of half a lime

What you do:
  1. Cook the quinoa and let it cool down. Slice all the vegetables into pieces. Put it in an airtight box or on your plate together with the lettuce. Crumble over some feta cheese and sprinkle over the seeds. Drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil and the juice of half a lime when you're ready to eat this salad!

Enjoy!

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment