Kip Siam

It's Tuesday so time for bootcamp! Made this delicious kip Siam for dinner tonight. Normally I always ate pasta before my workout but last week I had rice and my workout went amazing! So I figured, why not try it again, so I'm curious to find out how my workout will be tonight! Made 3 portions kip Siam and I sold the other two on www.thuisafgehaald.nl if you are living in the Netherlands and haven't heard about it before you should definitely check it out! It's a great way to buy or sell food so nobody has to throw away anything.


Duration: 30 minutes

The ingredients:

  •  75 g brown basmati rice
  • 1 chicken breast filet
  • 1/2 zucchini
  • 1/2 yellow paprika
  • 1 sweet red paprika
  • 1 white onion
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 100 ml soy cream
  • 2 to 3 tbs soy sauce
  • 1 tbs lemon juice
  • 1 tbs unroasted & unsalted cashew nuts
  • salt & pepper
  • olive oil

What you do:
  1. Cook the rice according to the package. 
  2. Cut the chicken into small pieces, heat up 1 tbs olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat and add the chicken. Slice the onion into small pieces and add to the frying pan with 1 crushed garlic clove. Then slice the zucchini and add to the pan followed my the sliced paprika's. The chicken and vegetables need about 10 minutes. 
  3. After the 10 minutes you need to add the soy cream, soy sauce, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stirr and let it simmer on low heat for a couple more minutes. 
  4. Serve on top of the rice and sprinkle over the cashew nuts.


Enjoy!

  Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

No comments:

Post a Comment