Fried Egg with Smoked Salmon

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday but I woke up late with a hangover form the party Friday night (yes guys I do drink alcohol from time to time. Nothing wrong with letting loose sometimes and just have fun without worrying about anything, including healthy living). In the afternoon I made time to catch up with a good friend of mine. We had lunch at Manzo's Zaandam and it was fun! Did all my groceries afterwards and when I came home I was feeling so tired that I made a simple meal: wraps and watched some tv before I got to bed. But today I'm feeling great again so after a delicious breakfast I was craving eggs and salmon. So I though why not combine the two and make a fried egg on toast with smoked salmon. And guys... it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!




Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients for 1 person:
  • 2 large organic eggs
  • 2 slices of spelt bread
  • 50 g smoked salmon
  • 1 tbs organic mayonnaise
  • 1 spring onion
  • Butter
  • Pepper & Salt

What you do:
  1. Toast the slices of bread. Put a frying pan on medium heat and heat up some butter. When the butter is melted crack the eggs in the pan, make sure the yolk remains intact. And simply cook until done.
  2. When the toast is ready smear with the mayonnaise, put the smoked salmon on top. When the eggs are done put them on top of the salmon. slice a spring onion into rings and sprinkle over. Season with salt and pepper and this absolutely amazing lunch is ready to get in your tummy!

Enjoy!

    Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment