Oven Baked Eggs (V)

2013 is almost over! It was a great year. I started this blog and I'm still overwhelmed with the kind responses and your support! If someone told me that in just 4 months I would reach 4000 followers on Instagram I wouldn't have believed them. But its true! In order to also reach all those inspiring people not on Instagram I decided that in these last couple of days of this year, it was time for a Facebook! Here I will inform you about the latest blog posts! So if you want follow me there just click the link or hit the button in the side bar on the right!

Although 2013 was great, I'm also looking forward to 2014. I'm working on a new and exciting project with which I hope to inspire you even more! Hopefully it's done January this year. But 2014 will also be the year that I'm going to visit Brazil and after 4 years of hard work, I will obtain my PhD!

But know on to the real content of this post, the recipe for these delicious Oven Baked Eggs with Spinach and Tomato! These are perfect for breakfast or serve with a slice of whole wheat (spelt) bread for lunch!


Duration: 30 minutes

What you need:

  • 2 eggs
  • 50 gr spinach
  • 1 to 2 tomatoes (depending on their size)
  • 1 tbs sweet paprika powder
  • Pinch of sea salt

What you do:
  1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees of Celsius. Put the spinach in a colander and pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt the leaves. Squeeze out excess water and divide between two small ramekins.
  2. Cut the tomato(es), mix with the sweet paprika powder and add to the ramekins with the spinach. 
  3. Make a small well in the centre of each and crack an egg. Bake for 20-24 minutues depening on how you like your eggs.

Enjoy! 

 

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment