Gluten Free Pecan Blondies

Found this recipe on one of the Instagram accounts that I follow (hungryhappens) who also has a tumblr website on which she posts all her delicious recipes! So be sure you check it out: http://hungryhappens.tumblr.com/

And it was finally time to make them since it's my birthday tomorrow and I will turn 26! So I'm trying out some healthy baking goodies and these Gluten Free Pecan Blondies are one of them. I made some small changes to the recipe so here it is. And you can also serve these with some whipped cream of ice cream as a delicious dessert for Christmas!



Duration: 40 minutes

The ingredients:
  • 270 gr almond meal
  • 75 gr cane sugar
  • 1/2 ts baking soda
  • 1/4 ts Himalayan sea salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 80 ml (5 1/2 tbs) melted coconut oil
  • 1 ts vanilla extract
  • 80 gr pecans

What you do:
  1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees of Celsius.
  2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
  3. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl and make sure you give it a good whisk so the eggs are beaten.
  4. Then mix the dry and wet ingredients and when everything is well mixed add the chopped pecans.
  5. Line a 20x20 baking dish with grease proof paper. Put the mixture in it and bake for 35 minutes in the oven until a toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy! 

 

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment