Blueberry Heaven Smoothie

I'm always trying out new smoothies by just putting things in a blender that I have in my refrigerator and by accident I made this smoothie and it was absolutely delicious! It really is blueberry heaven in your mouth! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! You can have this as a post workout snack, as a breakfast or have it complement your lunch!


Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients for 1 smoothie:
  • 3 tbs blueberries
  • 4-5 strawberries
  • 1 small banana
  • 1 tbs shredded coconut
  • 4 tbs quark or greek yoghurt
  • Splash of unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 ts chiaseeds
  • 1 ts flax seeds
  • 2 pecans

What you do:
  1. Simply blend all ingredients, except the pecans, in your blender until smooth. If it's a little but to thick just add more almond milk! Poor it into a large glass and top it of with more blueberries, 2 pecans and some more shredded coconut and this heavenly smoothie is ready! 

Enjoy!

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

No comments:

Post a Comment