Beef Carpaccio

Who doesn't love carpaccio? Well I do! If I lunch in a restaurants I almost always order a carpaccio salad or a sandwich! I'm currently preparing Christmas dinner for my parents, brother and his girlfriend and this is probably going to be our starter or as a small course during our starter and main dish.

I will give you the recipe for a starter for 1 person and if you want to serve it as, for example, a spoon between courses just divide the ingredients by four! And if you want this for lunch just serve it with two slice of whole wheat organic (spelt) bread!


The ingredients:
  • Thinly sliced beef carpaccio (125 gr per persons)
  • Grated parmesan cheese to taste
  • Handful arugula
  • 1 tbs roasted pine nuts
  • Green pesto dressing (use this recipe but add more extra virgin olive oil) or you can use organix truffle mayonaise (they sell this at the organic store!)
  • 2 to 3 sundried or cherry tomatoes

What you do:
  1. Place the thinly sliced carpaccio on a plate. Top with the arugula, grated parmesan cheese, roasted pine nuts and sundried or cherry tomatoes and finish with the dressing of your choice!


Enjoy!



Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment