4-Course Meat Menu

Time to present you with the second menu I believe is suitable for Christmas but of course, also any other time of the year when you have guests over and you want to impress them with a delicious, healthy, homemade meal without spending hours in the kitchen!

I started with a Vegetarian Menu and now a Meat Menu!


4-Course Chicken Menu

Another simple menu with which you will definitely impress your friends and family!



Starter

My Fig & Ham Bruschetta's. Easy to make and if someone isn't a huge fan of goat cheese, simply omit it or replace with for example, feta cheese!

Spoon

Surprise your guests with a small appetizer during your starter and your main menu. And since the theme of this menu is meat an amazing spoon with Beef Carpaccio can't be missed!


Main

What do you serve for the main course? Well that's a very easy question to answer! Serve the Oven Baked Chicken with Rosemary Thyme Potatoes! You can't go wrong with that and it almost certain that you won't fail! Serve it with my colorful Beetroot Salad and your dinner is complete!

 

Dessert

Yes, we are going to cheat during dessert!!! And you are going to love it! You will make my Totally Nuts Dessert! The ice cream I use in this dessert is called Totally Nuts (for the Dutchies: it's from the 'Albert Heijn huismerk') and it's one of the best ice cream flavors I ever tasted)! For anyone that lives outside the Netherlands, you need to find ice cream with a caramel flavor and chopped pecans!

How do you make this dessert and what do you need?
Per person you need 2 cookies which we call "Kletskoppen". These are very crunchy cookies that contain lots of sugar and nuts, usually almonds. And I always like to serve it with red fruits like blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.

Enjoy! 

 

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment