Fruit Yoghurt

Before I started my clean lifestyle I really liked the fruit yoghurts they sell in the store. But have you noticed that many of these so called fruit yoghurts actually contain lots of added sugar and artificial sweeteners and that these are higher up on the ingredient list then the fruit itself!? So I stopped eating these and only eat natural yoghurt, quark or Greek yoghurt. But now I found the perfect solution! You can make your own fruit yoghurt! And it only contains fruit and yoghurt! And in this version some chia seeds but you can also leave these out.


Duration: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
  • 5-6 strawberries
  • 1 tbs chia seeds
  • 3-5 heaped tbs quark or natural yoghurt

What you do:
  1. Simply blend 4 strawberries in your blender with the chiaseeds. Put the quark or yoghurt in a bowl. Stir the strawberry mixture through it and top with some fresh strawberries.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment