Create a Menu for the upcoming week and stick to it!

First, sorry for the lack of posts the last week but I've been super busy at work and with the preparations of the Lizz is More Vitality Event yesterday. The event was a success with lots of positive feedback and it turned out into a great inspirational afternoon!



I wanted to write a post about something I do every week: Create a Menu for the upcoming week and stick to it! I do this to save money (it's helps me guide my grocery shopping and make a detailed shopping list), but it also helps me to stay on track and prevents me from making unhealthy choices. I create my menu on Saturdays before I do my grocery shopping! I mainly prep my dinners and I make sure that I have enough in the refrigerator for 4 lunch salads, 3 days of sandwiches for lunch and fresh fruit, yoghurt, quark and oats for breakfast. For more information see my previous post: Meal Planning.

So here is an example of what you could have for dinner in the upcoming week! This menu is balanced and makes sure that you have enough variation in your meals!

Monday: Quick & Easy Noodles with Shrimps
Tuesday: Red Pesto Pasta (V)
Wednesday: San Fran Quinoa Salad with Chicken
Thursday: Green Fish Curry
Friday: Spicy Falafel Wraps (V)
Saturday: Couscous salad
Sunday: Vegan Healthy Cottage Pie (V)

Do you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them!

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment