Kind of Smörrebröd with Shrimps

Today I made this delicious super quick sandwich by accident!! The shrimps were on sale this week so I thought I treat myself and the other ingredients were already in my refrigerator. It's perfect and it reminds me of smörrebröd from my trip to Stockholm with my Mother 2 years ago so I just had to share this with you! I ate 2 of these for lunch.


What you need:
  •  2 slices whole wheat bread
  • 100 g pink shrimps
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 1 tomato
  • 8 slices cucumber
  • 1 lemon wedge
  • fresh dill
  • 1 ts organic mayonnaise

What you do:
First put the mayonnaise on both slices of bread followed by the sliced tomato, cucumber and egg. Finish with the shrimps and fresh dill to taste. Serve with a lemon wedge on the side!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment