Lunch Recipe: Amazing Salad Wraps with Ham and Chicken

As you probably have guessed by now, I often like to have salads for lunch. But when it's really hectic with work I sometimes just can't find the time to eat a salad and then I tend to just grap a sandwich for lunch (eating salads just takes longer then eating a sandwhich). But since I also want to limit my intake of gluten I often feel like somewhat guilty when I do this. But now I found the perfect solution! Okay, it takes a little bit of time to make them but it's worth it and when you do this before you go to work the only thing left to do when it's lunch time is eat them! You can make these salad wraps with any ingredients you have in your refrigerator!



The ingredients for 2 salad wraps:

  • 4 large lettuce leaves
  • 1 slice of chicken breast and 1 slice of ham
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 1 tomato
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 egg
  • 1 ts truffle mayonnaise
  • 1 tbs roasted pine nuts
  • Salt & pepper

Directions:
  1. Cut the cucumber into small strips and slice the tomato, egg and avocado.
  2. Put 2 lettuce leaves on a cutting board. Put the slice of chicken breast and slice of ham each on another leave followed with the cucumber, tomato, egg and avocado. Season with some salt & pepper and put some mayonaise and roasted pine nuts on top. To finish put anothe lettuce leave on it and roll up. Keep it together with toothpicks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment