Recipe: Banana-Apple Baked Oatmeal

I love having oats for breakfast and a baked oatmeal is a great variation on just oatmeal. It's takes a little bit of time so I usually have this in the weekends or when I'm working from home. It can also be a perfect dessert! But then use a tiny ramekin!


Duration: 40 minutes

The ingredients:

  • 25 gr rolled oats
  • 1/4 sliced banana
  • 1/4 sliced apple
  • 1 egg white
  • 35 ml unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 tbs agave syrup
  • 1/2 ts cinnamon
  • 1/4 ts baking powder
  • 1 tbs coconut grater
  • 10 gr dark chocolate (80% or more) nibs

Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees of Celsius. 
  2. Then mix all the ingredients except for the coconut grater and chocolate nibs in a bowl. 
  3. Spray the inside of a small ramekin lightly with coconut oil and put the mixture in. 
  4. Sprinkle the coconut grater on top and bake for 35 minutes in the oven.
  5. Finish with the chocolate nibs and your delicious baked oatmeal is ready to be eaten!

Enjoy!

 

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment