Lunch Recipe: Serrano Ham Sandwich

In the weekends I usually eat sandwiches for lunch, whilst on working days I eat salads. This sandwich I eat really often and is super quick and easy!



The ingredients for 1 sandwich:
  • 1 slice spelt bread
  • Cottage cheese
  • Arugula
  • 1 slice Serrano ham
  • Pepper

Directions:
Just put the slice of bread in your toaster and when done first put the cottage cheese on the sandwhich seasoned with some pepper, followed by the arugula and Serrano ham. Your quick and delicious sandwhich is ready to be eaten!


Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Now we're talking...While I could take nearest place, we really enjoyed over there. Excellent service and reservation format - they truly make you feel welcomed and get you primed for an awesome experience. The strawberry shortcake also was excellent, and they send you home with some donuts at http://www.breakfastnearmenow.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandwich is so mouth-watering. Keep sharing such posts! I will also be trying some Mexican recipes on this weekend. I have saved these yummy recipes from Nom Photo App. This app has become my favorite for my weekend meal ideas.

    ReplyDelete